Home or business WIFI Survey & Extension Pro
Is your network provider really giving you the speed you need? Are they promising “Seamless, super-fast Wi-Fi, everywhere” but you experience drop outs and freezing?
Let us provide you with a WIFI survey to show how your network is performing and where any issues are and extend your network by hard wiring your internet connection and using access points to extend your network.
What is included
- Provider check – We show all providers and the best speeds for you so you don’t have to search
- Survey – The performance of your network in every room of the house
- Speeds – What speed are you getting and where you should extend the network to improve coverage and speed
- Recommendation – What conversation you should have with your provider about the speeds you are getting versus the amount they charge you.
- Advice- What changes can be made to your existing network to make it perform better for you.
- Install switches, cabling and up to 5 access points throughout the property.
- Please see the last point on “small print”
What is excluded
- We do not look at standard TV aerials
- We do not provide advice and guidance on your subscriptions
- Additional switches, cables and access points
The small print
- This service is scheduled for 4 hours based on a three bedroom property, larger properties may require more time, more extenders and cost more to perform.
- The findings of the survey are based on the network performance at the time of the survey and your Internet Service Provider may change your provision at any time.
- The service is designed for the main internet service providers operating in the UK but we cannot guarantee we will cover every service provider.
- This survey does not cover “smart home installations” and our engineer cannot provide advice and guidance on home automation configurations.
- We will do everything we can to accommodate client requests to reschedule surveys but additional charges may be incurred if we cannot accommodate a request or multiple changes are made.
- The service is chargeable if our engineer visits your property and there is no-one available.
- We will make every endeavour to attend on time. If for any reason there are any delays due to traffic we will contact you in advance to arrange a different time / date if necessary.
- Note: Cabling will be run externally on walls. If you need cabling to be hidden within walls then you should first purchase our WiFi survey product so we can identify the best cable runs for your property (see https://chester.altusdigitalservices.com/product/home-or-business-wifi-survey/)
There are no reviews yet.